FireworksInformation       

Go Back   FireworksInformation > The BBQ Pit > Multimedia Section
Home Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multimedia Section Videos, Sound Clips, Photos

Old 07-04-2011, 02:04 PM

Default pogue 2011 show

even though pogue is GAY he put on one heck of a show with limited space.
the silver dragons and firing squads just rock n rolled. the 07 feel the noise and thats the breaks are just a wow cake.
here is a link to his shoot:
part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUHTHqdeOm4

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y42KAA_KgZs
Old 07-04-2011, 03:32 PM

That just proves that even a GAY can put on a nice show. Good job Poguer.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:43 PM

That desktop remote looks familiar. You should have had the antenna pointed straight up but looks like you were close to the systems so it didn't matter much.
Nice job guys.Some great fireworks in the show.
Edit
I loved listening to you guys have fun with it, "shit what is next" "what is that". I get so preoccupied with my shoot list and what is next I have to watch a video to see the fireworks, part of it is someone else paid for the fireworks.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
That desktop remote looks familiar. You should have had the antenna pointed straight up but looks like you were close to the systems so it didn't matter much.
Nice job guys.Some great fireworks in the show.
Edit
I loved listening to you guys have fun with it, "shit what is next" "what is that". I get so preoccupied with my shoot list and what is next I have to watch a video to see the fireworks, part of it is someone else paid for the fireworks.
ha! thats your system Dewey..ED said he has to have one so I told his wife what he wants for his birthday.
we were sitting in a paddle boat in the middle of the lake. now thats a class act right there lol..
I'm trying to get my vid put together. had a z cake catch fire and FUBAR'D one of my systems so I will be ordering another one soon.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator

well done boys
Old 07-04-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jond View Post
ha! thats your system Dewey..ED said he has to have one so I told his wife what he wants for his birthday.
we were sitting in a paddle boat in the middle of the lake. now thats a class act right there lol..
I'm trying to get my vid put together. had a z cake catch fire and FUBAR'D one of my systems so I will be ordering another one soon.
That sucks about the system, no chance of saving it with repair parts or it toally melted.
I heard of a system years back in corn stuble catch on fire, even the battery was melted.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:29 PM

Thanks guys! That was one of the best times I have had shooting in a while. It was fun being out there in the paddle boat with the best view. I was laughing at myself and all the comments I was so burnt out from a long day of hauling pyro down the hill to the lake i couldnt think. We set the pontoon in the lake and paddled out to our shoot spot and fired away.

This was really only my second coordinated show ever and I was pleased with everything.

We used one of Deweys new transmitter boxes that JD had his hands on and it worked great and was alot of fun as well. Heck it was worth it having a place to put your shoot sheet and have a nice light.

Old 07-04-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
That sucks about the system, no chance of saving it with repair parts or it toally melted.
I heard of a system years back in corn stuble catch on fire, even the battery was melted.
I reconized the key and thats about it. pretty bad.